Sunday, November 24, 2013

Project #14

I was first introduced to Alfie Kohn when I was assigned for the love of learning by Joe Bower for one of my C4T's. Alfie's philosophies regarding standardized testing and the current school system caught my attention and I have been following him ever since. He has some thought provoking videos on YouTube and has a website with additional information and videos. I would make this assignment a collaborative blog post and have all team members watch the videos and answer the question What can be learned from Alfie Kohn by watching these videos?

front cover of Alfie Kohn's book No Grades plus No Homework equals better learning
Alfie Kohn
Feel-Bad Education
Ranking, Competition and Democracy
Math
front cover of Alfie Kohn's book The Case Against Standardized Testing

No comments:

Post a Comment